Volunteer Income Tax Assistance

Bring these items to the tax site, if you have them:

  • Proof of identification – Picture ID
  • Social Security cards for you, your spouse and dependents or a Social Security Number verification letter issued by the Social Security Administration, or
  • Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) assignment for you, your spouse and dependents
  • Information for other additional income (e.g., Social Security, Alimony or Maintenance, Unemployment, Self-Employment, Interest, Dividends, etc.)
  • Proof of eligible tuition expenses (e.g., 1098-T from college)
  • Information for all deductions and credits
  • Proof of Dependent Care Expenses paid in 2013 that includes your provider’s Name, Address and Employer ID or Social Security Number
  • A copy of last year’s income tax return(s)
  • For Direct Deposit: Personal bank account number and the bank’s routing number
  • Health Insurance Information


Do You Qualify for Free Tax Services?

Family maximum income threshold is $53,000

The following organizations represent the Steering Committee of the Green River Asset Building Coalition. Each agency commits significant time and resources to achieving the outcomes of this initiative.

Audubon Area Community Services, Inc. – IRS –

Catholic Charities – Lawrence and Augusta Hager Educational Foundation