Green River Asset Building Coalition provides assistance with Income Tax preparation to families and individuals with qualifying incomes. If you make less than $54,000 you may qualify for free tax services.
Don’t lose your Earned Income Tax Credit
If you worked in 2016, you may be eligible for up to $6,269 in Earned Income Tax Credit! Get FREE Federal & State Tax preparation help and receive 100% of your refund quickly and easily.
About the Earned Income Tax Credit
The Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) is sound public policy and has enjoyed strong bipartisan support since it was established 30+ years ago. It is viewed as our nation’s most effective anti-poverty program.
Do I Qualify for EITC?
Earned Income and adjusted gross income (AGI) for 2016 must each be less than:
- $47,955 ($53,505 married filing jointly) with three or more qualifying children
- $44,648 ($50,198 married filing jointly) with two qualifying children
- $39,296 ($44,846 married filing jointly) with one qualifying child
- $14,880 ($20,430 married filing jointly) with no qualifying children
Tax Year 2016 maximum credit:
- $6,269 with three or more qualifying children
- $5,572 with two qualifying children
- $3,373 with one qualifying child
- $506 with no qualifying children
- Investment income must be $3,400 or less for the year.
Tax Refund Options
Get it your way – you may split your federal tax refund.
- Deposit a portion into your Checking Account
- Deposit a portion into your Savings Account
- Deposit a portion into your Individual Development Account
- Deposit a portion into your MyRA Account
- Purchase Savings Bonds for yourself or someone else
- Request a portion as a Paper Check mailed directly to you